المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : please help me

imported_قمر الزمان
07-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Hello everybody here
hey guys,,,,i got problem within my msn ..
i tried to download the new version 7.5...but unfortunatly its not working
its asking for trouble shoot with error 8002ee7 and even we i do it its not working
so am seeking for ur help if anybody can guide me
which version is good and how is the right procedure for that ????? plz do help me
looking for ur reply sooooooooooooooon
have a nice day

imported_جمال تاج السر
08-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Hi Gamar :)
* Be certain you are using the latest MSN Messenger release. You can download the latest version here (http://messenger.msn.com/).
* Confirm that the people you are trying to connect to are using the same latest version - this is very important.
* Ensure that your computer and the computer that you are connecting to have the latest Windows Updates installed.
* Be sure that you have the latest Direct X installed. It can be found here (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx).
* If you are using Windows XP make sure that QoS is turned off. QoS is known to cause audio problems with MSN Messenger. To turn off QoS follow these steps:
1- In Windows, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2- Click Network and Internet Connection, and then click Network Connections.
3- Right-click the network or Internet connection that is currently enabled, and then click Properties.
4- Clear the QoS Packet Scheduler check box.
5- Restart your computer.
6- Sign in to MSN Messenger and try again.
best regard :)

imported_قمر الزمان
08-04-2006, 09:39 AM
good morning bro Jamal
thx for ur reply
listen should i delet the first one i dowan loaded or it dosnt effect with those steps u included

imported_جمال تاج السر
08-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Good morning Gamar
The first Step, Delete The Old Version, Restart ur Computer And Install New Version.

imported_قمر الزمان
12-04-2006, 05:51 PM
no words can be enough to show how much am thankful for ur help
now its working ......thx alot ya bashmohandesna
وربنا ما يحرمنا منك .. و من خبرتك وعطاءك
تسلم كتير...

دومــــا
قمـــــــر