المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : شهاده اللواء طيار كسباوى فى الفريق فتحى احمد على

شوقي بدري
10-06-2007, 05:36 PM
شهاده اللواء طيار سعيد كسباوى الذى يسكن مع اسرته فى نيوزلاندا الآن , فى الفريق فتحى احمد على طيب الله ثراه . كما ارجو ان يرد الله غربه الاخ كسباوى ويمتعه بالصحه . فكسباوى لمن لا يعرفه علم على رأسه نار , كانت له صولات فى السودان وفى العراق والكويت .

شوقى
.................................................. .............................

Dear Shawgi

I have been reading your articles, and I am really interested in the article you wrote about al mar7om Fat7ye Ahmed Ali. It is the first time I have read something about the honourable commander of the Sudanese armed forces, and I really thank you for all the respect have you told the world about him.
I want to ask something about his efficiency as an officer, he was on the top of his patch in the staff college in Sudan, that is why he was nominated for the Staff college in the UK, where by the end he was also the top of his patch. He was appointed as a commander of the staff college in Sudan. He was nominated for a staff course in the college in Bagdad in the navy department, where by the end of that course which he was at the top of his patch once again, the commander of the Iraqi staff college asked me to speak to him, if they can nominate him as an instructor in that college, and if he agreed they will ask the Sudan government for releasing him for two or three years. I was trying to select the best suitable moment to discuss the matter, meanwhile he called me to tell me he is going back to sudan very soon as he was appointed as a secretary for the Sudanese ministry of defence. So i dropped the matter and I didn't mention it.

I am really very proud of you that digged out all about this great man, he is a very very efficient officer and a very good and honourable citizen.

I would like to give you a call sometime, so email me back your number, and you will hear from me soon.
Warm regards

Saied Kassibawi